Welcome to my new blog!


Dear All

Thank you for reading my blog!

It is getting more organized these days to put together all my vinyl collection from the mini-storage.

I am here not only selling but also sharing my thoughts on some of my collection and potentially new albums I would find in the meantime.

It is an exciting process to go through my collection again since I have been collecting vinyl for 20+ years, although this might still be a very young age of collecting vinyl -- some of my friends have been collecting for 50+ years since inspired by their musician parents etc.

I am not that lucky to have such background yet I have the luck of getting to know people and people's friends to understand more about vinyl and getting vinyls I like.

If you see anything in blog interests you, let me know by leaving a comment and/or support my hobby to purchase my items for sale.

It happens that I know people around the world to supply some quality stuff related to vinyls with limited quantity. I am not here to make money but to let people know there are bargains out there to acquire in order to make your collection my interesting and make your life easier.

Look forward to hearing from you and enjoy my blog!

さようなら or Sayōnara

By the way, I am from Hong Kong and travel a lot between countries, especially Japan.

Comments